Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Chapter 9: Major Major said this quote. I believe the quote was saying if anybody have any problems be don't be scared to tell me. He might of told people that but some people were probably scared on the inside. I believe those scared in the inside wanted to stand their ground in the middle of a World War. They did not want there feelings to show that what the quote means to me.

Chapter 10: Dr. Stubbs was talking to Dunbar when this quote came up. Stubbs at once loved to save peoples lives. He knows this war is getting out of line. Yossrian and other pilots are going on sucide missions that may kill alot of people. I feel that the is saying the hell with this war I want to go home. Dr. Stubbs said yossrian to him is the only sane person left around him.

Chapter 12: This quote to me means trust noone. I a World War it every man for himself. I think it means your friend con be the very person that will kill you and won't give a damn. In a war you have to look out for yourself. I want forget there could be someone on the enemie side spying on you and your crew.

No comments: