Monday, October 13, 2008

1. I think it is a smart at the same time dumb thing. In America they say it's a free country to me it is and is not. If America decides to go pick a fight with some we have to serve our country or go to jail. When they picked that fight we had nothing to do with it. I do understand that are the most powreful and suceeful country in the universe but we are the most ignorant. We are fighting a war in Iraq when there is a war here in our own streets, country, and cities. So what I say to Yossirian do what you have to do.

2. Everyone has the chance to say no. Like everyone that has a chance to go to school and become somebody other than an idiot. We all decide our fate and where we will be ten long years from now. I do agree with Heller's statement. We all can say no like you can say no to drugs that your onw decision. Like my grandfather says every bird must leave thier nest as will you some day.

3. To tell you the truth I like this mans style. I mean it could change a little, but its just right. You see Yossrian to me doesn't want to fight in a war that he didn't cause. He believe that everyone is set out to kill him. But what he doesn't know is everyone si trying to kill each other. But this is a good book to read. I'm glad that Mr. Doyle introduced us to this book.

1 comment:

Popcorn said...

What do you think it means to agree to disagree?